Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Trasgredir

I've been dreaming of a time when...

               “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because
reality is finally better than your dreams.”      -Dr. Seuss


I've been looking so long at these pictures of you
That I almost believe that they're real
Whats wrong with this picture? Whats wrong with this picture?
Todo lo que la noche
dibuja con su mano
de sombra;

I've been living so long with my pictures of you
That I almost believe that the pictures are all I can feel
Whats wrong with this picture? Whats wrong with this picture?
el placer que revela
el vicio que desnuda.


Remembering you standing quiet in the rain
As I ran to your heart to be near
And we kissed as the sky fell in, holding you close
You have never been in love.
How I always held close in your fear
el grito de la sangre,
el rumor de unos pasos perdidos.

Remembering you running soft through the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home