Thursday, December 25, 2008

13219 Items

In my whole play list with over 13200 items, there was only one christmas song. Thus is life! Cheers and may you all eat more than your share of good food and desserts.

Where is Santa at his sleigh?
Tell me why is it always this way?
Where is Rudolph? Where is Blitzen, baby?
Merry Christmas, merry merry merry Christmas

All the children are tucked in their beds
Sugar-plum fairies dancing in their heads
Snowball fighting, it's so exciting baby

I love you and you love me
And that's the way it's got to be
I loved you from the start
'Cause Christmas ain't the time for breaking each other's heart

-The Ramones

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Angelique~ said...

We are improving, x.mas 2010 we had 3. Merry Christmas, baby - Beach boys
Merry Christmas - Ramones
Jingle Bells - Sex Pistols

Monday, December 27, 2010 at 1:48:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home